In the State of North Carolina home inspectors do not report on the presence of any suspected adverse environmental condition or hazardous substances such as mold. We feel that this is a very important service so we have gone above the State standards to become certified to offer this very important service to our clients.
We are unbiased inspectors and not interested in selling repair and remediation services. We are only interested in helping you determine if any mold is present in your home and if possible, helping uncover the underlying conditions that allowed it to occur.
With this service we will take 3 air samples – 1 Outdoor control and 2 Indoor samples. Additional air or surface samples are available at your request
We will provide a visual and comprehensive mold report:
- Includes actual images of mold spores & particulate
- Identifies the mold resulting from water damage
- Detects and counts +100 airborne mold spores and particulates
- Flags elevated levels so you can act on them
- Also shows animal and human skin fragments, allergens, microscopic soil, carbon, and fine particulates
Click here for a sample Mold Report